Rambler Clubs are located across the country in cities with a Rambler population. Whether the nearest Rambler Club is to where you live, work or travel stay up-to-date on university happenings, engage in or become a local club resource and develop social and professional networks with fellow Ramblers.
Contact Alumni Relations below to discuss additional involvement opportunities.
Ways to be involved
• Be a local resource for Ramblers new to the area or recently graduate
• Become a Club Leader (see the Rambler Guide for more information)
• Recruit local Ramblers to join
• Promote upcoming activities through social media channels
• Provide ideas or connections to your Club Leader for upcoming functions
• Attend your Rambler Club’s events & activities
Not receiving your Rambler Club’s communications?
Communication is sent to those with an address within a certain radius of the nearest Rambler Club. To ensure you receive this, make sure your contact information in the online alumni directory is up-to-date or click here to edit it.
Contact Alumni Relations with questions, suggestions or for additional information.
Dana Almdale, Assistant Director, Alumni Relations at (312) 915-6189 or dalmdale@LUC.edu.