Alumni Chapters are regional communities across the country that bring together alumni, parents and friends interested in connecting with one another and the university in their local city.
Chapters are located nationwide and provide alumni and friends with Loyola experiences and traditions in their hometowns. Loyola invites all alumni, students, parents, and friends to participate in the various opportunities hosted each year by their local chapter.
- Meet new people and reconnect with former classmates
- Maintain a sense of the Loyola community
- Participate in community-service projects
- Be a contact for alumni relocating to your area
- Develop and grow your professional network
- Stay updated on university happenings
- Serve as a career mentor to recent graduates
How to Get Involved
- Find Your Local Alumni Chapter: Chapters are listed below by city. Contact one of your local chapter's alumni leaders to learn more about getting involved or of upcoming events.
- Can't Find an Alumni Chapter Near You? If there is not a local chapter near you and you are interested in connecting with other local alumni, contact Alumni Relations at luc-alum@LUC.edu to learn of other opportunities available and how you can get involved.
National Alumni Chapters
Find your local chapter below to connect with fellow alumni in your area and to hear about upcoming alumni events and opportunities of engagement.
Not Receiving Alumni Chapter Emails?
Most of our alumni chapter communications are sent by email, so it’s important to make sure your contact information in our Online Alumni Directory is most up to date. Below are a few suggestions to make sure you receive your local chapter’s communications:
- Is your current home address listed correctly? Each local alumni chapter’s communications are emailed to those living and/or working within a 75-mile radius of the local chapter’s central zip code. If your address is currently listed incorrectly, you might not be receiving your local chapter’s emails. Double-check your address listed correctly in your Online Alumni Directory profile.
- Is preferred email address currently listed as your “primary email”? You can double-check, as well as update, your email address by logging in to your alumni profile in our Online Alumni Directory.
- Did you unsubscribed or requested not to receive emails at one point? If you would like this communication control edited, email Alumni Relations at luc-alum@LUC.edu and we can edit your communication control to your preference.
If you have any difficulties accessing or updating your alumni profile using the Online Alumni Directory or if you need your “access code”, just send an email to Alumni Relations at luc-alum@LUC.edu and we can assist you with providing your access code or by updating your information for you.
For more information or with questions, please contact:
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations